- A Mexican Army unit with the 13th Military Zone conducted a traffic stop in on Avenida Juarez in Ruiz,municipality in Nayarit state March 1st. Soldiers seized 4 kilograms of opium gum and detained one unidentified suspect.
- An army unit with the Mexican 42nd Military Zone came under a small arms attack near the village of Tejolocachi in Matachi municipality in Chihuahua state March 1st. Army counterfire killed one suspect. It is presumed by the account that a number of suspects managed to escape army gunfire. Soldiers seized in the aftermath 2,647.15 kilograms of marijuana. Munitions and other contraband seized include three rifles, 32 weapons magazines, 952 rounds of ammunition and two vehicles, one of which was stolen.
- Mexican Army units with the 26th and 29th Military Zone seized a number of weapons and some drug in several municipalities March 1st in Veracruz state. Operations were conducted in Xalapa, Jaltipan, Cosoleacaque, San Andres Tuxtla and Coatzacoalcos municipalities. Seized contraband included seven rifles, two handguns, 22 weapons magazines, 662 rounds of ammunition, personal quantities of marijuana and cocaine, and three vehicles. A total of seven unidentified individuals were detained.
- A unit with the Mexican 3rd Military Zone in Baja California Sur seized weapons drugs and cash March 2nd. The unit was on patrol in La Paz municipality when soldiers detained two unidentified individuals and seized 3.9 kilograms of marijuana, 0.480 kilograms of cocaine, 1.875 kilograms of methamphetamine, two handguns, 20 rounds of ammunition, three weapons magazines, MP $22,340.00 (USD $1,735.59) in cash and two vehicles.
- A Mexican Army unit with the 19th Military Zone detained one unidentified individual following an exchange of gunfire in Veracruz state March 2nd. The unit was on patrol in Ciudad Cuauhtemoc municipality when it came under small arms fire. Army counterfire ended the attack forcing an unknown number of armed suspects to flee the scene. Soldiers seized two rifles, two grenades, 24 weapons magazines, 290 rounds of ammunition, one machete and three vehicles. Two unidentified individuals, said to be kidnapped victims, were freed.
- An army detachment with the 9th Military Zone discovered a hidden synthetic drug laboratory in Sinaloa state March 2rd. The unit was on patrol in the village of Los Paredones in Culican municipality when it found the lab hidden in the brush. Soldiers seized 158 kilograms of methamphetamine, 45 liters of liquid methamphetamine, 25 kilograms of sodium acetate, 75 kilograms of caustic soda, 25 kilograms of tartaric acid, one kilogram of iodine, 433 liters of ethyl alcohol, 470 liters of white gas, 360 liters of monomethylamine, 265 liters of hydrochloric acid, 80 liters of acetic anhydride, 40 liters of acetone, 335 liters of unknown substance, and various containers.
- An army unit with the 12 Military Zone rescued one kidnapping victim and detained two suspects in San Luis Potosi. The unit responded to intelligence acquired and went to a building near Del Llano to affect the rescue. Soldiers also found one handgun, seven weapons magazines, 203 rounds of ammunition. MP $3,880.00 (USD $301.43) in cash and tactical and communications gear.
- A Mexican Army unit with the 15th Military Zone discovered a hidden synthetic drug laboratory in Jalisco state March 2nd. The unit was on patrol near the village of Los Cedros Ixtlahuacan in Quinces municipality when it found the lab. Materiel seized included 250 grams of glass methamphetimine, 480 liters of hydrochloric acid, 350 liters of acetone, 125 kilograms of caustic soda. 105 liters of chemical, 73 kilograms of tartaric acid. 50 liters of ethyl alcohol. 15 kilograms of ammonium chloride, 95 kilograms of unidentified chemicals and various containers and equipment.
A separate army unit on the same day executed a traffic stop on the Jamay-La Barca road in municipality of La Barca, detaining one unidentified individuals and seizing personal quantities of marijuana and cocaine.
- An army unit with the 9th Military Zone seized a number of weapons in Sinaloa state March 2nd. The unit was operating in conjunction with air units in the area locating three abandoned vehicles. Seized weapons and munitions included 12 rifles, one 40mm grenade launcher attachment, 41 weapons magazines, and 2,001 rounds of ammunition
- Mexican Army units with the 26th and 29th Military Zone seized a number of drugs divided for retail sale, and in personal quantities in three separate incidents in Veracruz state March 5th. A total of seven unidentified individuals were also detained.
In the village of Guayabal in Cardel municipality, soldiers seized 33 bundles of marijuana, 2,500 doses of powder cocaine, 1,000 doses of crack cocaine, four rifles, 2,870 rounds ammunition, 120 weapon magazines, one grenade launcher, one rocket launcher, one rocket, three grenades and two vehicles.
In Minatitlan municipality, soldiers seized one rifle, one handgun, three weapons magazines, 33 rounds of ammunition, one vehicle, communications gear, MP $3,550.00 (USD $275.79) and USD $20.00 (MP $257.43) in cash.
- In Nanchital municipality, soldiers detained one unidentified individual with personal quantities of powder and crack cocaine and communications gear.Units with the Mexican 9th Military Zone seized a number of weapons in Sinaloa state March 6th. The unit was on patrol near the Sindicatura de Gato de Lara in Angostura municpality when it seized four rifles, one handgun, 21 weapons magazines, 1,315 rounds of ammunition, tactical gear and five vehicles.
- While setting up a military checkpoint in Coicoyán de las Flores in Oaxaca, military personnel with the 28th Military Zone found a burlap bad with opium gum inside. A total of 3.222 kilograms of opium gum were found.
Personnel with the 42nd Military Zone incinerated 2,200 kilograms of marijuana its elements seized March 1st following a firefight. The incineration was performed near Ciudad Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua on the based of the Mexican 2nd Infantry Battalion.