I would like to preface this article by telling the BB readers that the details for this particular story have been changing since these events began on Sunday, hence the delay in publishing this article. At the moment, these are the facts that can be confirmed.
- In Ensenada, Captain Jose Manuel Hernandez Riofrio, who had been kidnapped from the Ensenada Port four day prior (El Mex says it was three days) was found decapitated inside of a vehicle parked on Avenida Reforma by the funeral home.
- In colonia Mexico which is located in the ZONA CENTRAL two people found shot inside of their vehicle. The initial gun blasts were reported by people in the area, both victims are in serious condition
- 21:40 - Jesús Roberto Pérez Castro, age 37 was found shot to death on Sexta street, also in colonia Libertad.
- 20:00 - Three men were executed on an avenue Tres de Octubre, another street in colonia Libertad. They were victims of a drive-by which was perpetrated by at least seven men armed with AK-47's and traveling in a black Ford Explorer. The men tried to escape the assault by running into a store but two of them died before reaching the door to the establishment. The other was fatally wounded and died on route to the hospital. They were later identified as Alberto Estudillo Mercado, age 42, José Manuel Márquez Blanco, age 50. The third victim has not been identified, but is a male between the age of 35 and 40.
- 19:00 - A man is shot dead at the Macroplaza on Boulevard Insurgentes and Avenida Manuel Clouthier. The victim was about to get into his vehicle when gunmen opened fire on him near an ejido Maclovio Rojas
- 14:30 - José Manuel Mojica Aguilera is executed on September 16th avenue which is between Lucio Cabañas and Hortensia Hernández streets in the area known as Maclovio Rojas
- 02:00 - Two bodies were found semi-nude, decapitated, and hung from the PEMEX bridge in a neighborhood known as Rosarito. According to police officials, one man was hung by his arms, the other by his feet. The heads were found in a grey Takoma truck that was parked near the structure, not far from the bridge itself. This incident occurred in the colonia Libertad.
- 21:45 - A body was almost hung from a bridge known as El Mirador. The killers failed to secure the corpse as they attempted to lower it, and it fell to the base of the structure. The head was not found, at the scene police recovered an abandoned truck with Sinaloa license plates. After dawn, investigators found a body in vehicle with Jalisco license plates, along with the head of the victim, which was found wrapped in plastic.
- 15:45 - A man dies in a hale of bullets in front of his domecile in colonia Obrera Tercera Seccion. The unidentified man is between 30 – 35 years of age, and has several gang tattoos including names such as Fabian, Chuy, Kenya, and Sylvia. Also the letters PMRC and a logo that reads Made in Mexico.
- 14:00 - A human head of a 22 year old man was found wrapped in black plastic bags which had been thrown from a vehicle on the Fast Track West, colonia 20 de Noviembre. Attached to the head was a narco message printed on what looks like hot pink construction paper. Shortly after wards, a van was located in the same area with plastic bags inside which matched the type that the head was wrapped in. The message read: This happened to me for hanging out/being a part of los Aquiles.
- 13:40 - Ulises Castañeda Payán, age 35 , is found dead inside his home in an area called Cañadas del Florido