Four men of the group "La Línea" who were arrested in August, and who authorities from the task force Operativo Conjunto Chihuahua say confessed to at least 211 executions in Chihuahua, were order held only for the crimes of paticipating in organized crime and possession of firearm restricted exclusively to the Army. The federal court did not formally charged them for the actual murders.
The federal judge had been appointed to hear the order of apprehension for murder against these sicarios (assassins for hire) but declined due to jurisdictional powers.
They are:1.) Cristian Enrique Franco Franco age 22 -
responsible for 16 homicides.
2.) Edgar Flores Martínez aka " El Pumba" age 30 -
responsible for 87 homicides.
3.) Omar Castro Rivera aka "Ali" or "El Colas" age 28 -
responsible for 93 homicides.
4.) Héctor Armando Alcibar Wong aka " El Coreano age 21-
responsible for 15 homicides.
The men told authorities that most of their murder victims were involved in drug-dealing, extortion, and other crimes in Ciudad Juarez.
Authorities said that the three men confessed to the killing of five motorcyclists on January 25th in Ciudad Juarez. The five dead were reportedly killed because they were members of the “AA” or Assassin Artists, a rival gang to the Juarez cartel.
These thugs also confessed that on June 11 they had entered a room at “Las Palmas” motel in Juarez and had opened fire on some of the occupants, killing five and wounding a sixth. Five of the six victims at the motel were “SIEDO” (Mexican equivalent to DEA) agents and the other an “AFI” agent, all involved in undercover operations.