(December 17, 2014)-Failure to do something in time, the Government and Alfredo Castillo Cervantes will be solely responsible because they have done nothing to stop a confrontation, denounced Hipólito Mora, Commander of the Fuerza Rurales after reporting that in Michoacan, everything was a mess and it was worse than before the uprising of the AUC in 2013.
"If you don't respond in good time, prepare all the press, because there will be many deaths throughout Michoacan and solely responsible for that, are going to be people who are in the Government, and the fact they have done nothing to avoid a confrontation,"he said in an interview with enon December 9.
With Alfredo Castillo Cervantes trumpeting that in Michoacan everything is quiet and peaceful thanks to the security strategy that he leads, and that has been reflected in the concerts that have been made in the city of Morelia, where thousands of Michoacan have attended.
For his part, Jorge Vázquez, spokesman for the legitimate so-called (autodefensa) self-defence forces, also said that there would come a "most violent and bloodiest" armed confrontation which began on February 24, 2013.
And it is that, in recent months, inhabitants, self-defence groups and political and social characters as the Mayor of Tepalcatepec, Guillermo Valencia and father Gregorio López have reported that in Michoacan extortions, kidnappings and enforced disappearances continue, because Alfredo Castillo Cervantes has given weapons to criminals.
After a confrontation between the people of Hipólito Mora and Luis Antonio Torres 'El Americano “tonight, Alfredo Castillo just reported that it was a gunfight between armed civilians and federal forces undertaking actions in the area, however Hipólito Mora already told the truth.www.michoacantrespuntocero.com
Michoacán 3.0 that the gendarmerie had already abandoned them in the shootout.