Since July 11th Mexican Army and naval forces have seized a total of 3,979.22 kilograms of marijuana, 160.454 kilograms of methamphetamine, 1,120 liters of liquid methamphetamine, 2,375 kilograms of methamphetamine in solid form, 1 kilogram of cocaine, USD $3,171,780.00 (MX $41,988,975.14) and MX $950,000.00 (USD $71761.48) in cash.
- A Mexican Army unit with the 2nd Military Zone seized quantities of drugs and guns in Baja California state July 18th. The raid took place in Mexicali municipality in the Villa Hermosa colony on Avenida Antonio de Mendoza where soldiers found a total of 158.9 kiolgrams of methamphetamine packaged in 40 bags. Also seized were three rifles, one handgun, 12 weapons magazines, 220 rounds ammunition, two vehicles and other contraband.
- Another army unit with the Mexican 2nd Military Zone located a quantity of drugs and guns in Tijuana municipality in Baja Calfornia state. The raid took place in Villafontana colony, La Presa Delegation where seized drugs included 1.745 kilograms of methamphetamine. Weapons and other contraband seized included one handgun, 40 rounds of ammunition, one fragmention hand grenade and one vehicle.
- A Mexican Army unit with the 15th Military Zone detained one individual at a traffic stop in Octalan, Jalisco state July 11th. Soldiers found one handgun, 18 rounds of ammunition, one weapons magazine, a radio and a motorcycle.
- On July 12th, an army unit with the Mexican 15th Military Zone located quantities of chemicals used on the manufacture of synthetic drugs in Ciudad Guzman municipality in Jalisco state. Soldiers found 5,700 liters of an undisclosed chemical precursor in 27 bins and five drums.
- On July 15th Mexican Army units with the 15th Military seized quantities of weapons in in El Grande municipality. Weapons and munitions seized included seven rifles, two handguns, 31 weapons magazines, 711 rounds of ammunition, tactical gear and seven vehicles.
- An army unit with the Mexican 8th Military Zone seized more than three tons of marijuana in Tamaulipas state July 18th. The army unit was on patrol in Ciudad Miguel Aleman when it happened upon an abandoned building containing 3,178.6 kilograms of marijuana in 730 packages.
- On July 21st a Mexican Army unit with the 9th Military Zone located a hidden drug laboratory used to make synthetic drugs in Sinaloa state. The unit was on patrol near the village of Aguajito de León in Rosa Morada Sindicatura in Mocorito municipality when it found the lab hidden in the brush. Among the contraband found was 2,375 kilograms of methamphetamine in solid form, 1,120 liters of liquid methamphetamine, 325 kilograms of caustic soda, 30 kilograms of sodium acetate, 410 liters of alcohol, 600 liters of acetic anhydride, 150 liters of toluene, 50 liters of methylamine, 40 liters of hydrochloric acid, 1,280 liters of a liquid substance unknown, 6 reactors of organic synthesis as well as Various equipment.
- An Mexican Army unit with the 9th Military Zone found an abandoned stolen vehicle with guns inside in Sinaloa state July 22nd. The patrol found the vehicle in Adolfo Lopez Mateos colony in Culican municipality. Soldiers seized three rifles, two handguns, two grenade launcher attachments, four grenades, 30 weapon magazines. 560 rounds of ammunition and 15 radios.
- An army unit with the Mexican 15th Military Zone found quantities of chemicals used to manufacture synthetic rugs in Jalisco state July 20th. The seizure took place in Guadalajara municipality where the unit located a warehouse. A total of 9,000 liters of undisclosed chemicals in 47 barrels, 44 bags of an undisclosed amount of methamphetamine and six containers with 60 liters of an undisclosed chemical substance. Two vehicles were also seized by the army.
- On July 21st a Mexican Army unit with the 15th Military Zone located weapons and munitions on the highway between Sayula and San Gabriel in Jalisco state. Soldiers seized two handguns, 11 weapons magazines and 225 rounds ammunition.
- An army unit with the Mexican 15th Military Zone detained an unidentified individual in Ocotlan in Jalisco finding .62 kilograms of marijuana July 22nd.
- A Mexican Army unit with the 9th Military Zone detained one unidentified individual near the village of Potrerillos in Mocorio in Sinaloa state July 23rd. Soldiers also seized two rifles, one handgun, nine weapons magazines, 224 rounds of ammunition and tactical gear.
- An army unit with the Mexican 6th Military Zone located a quantity of marijuana and weapons in Piedra Negras municipality in Coahuila state July 25th. A total of 800 kilograms of marijuana was found in a building along with 10 rifles, four weapons magazines, 3,751 rounds of ammunition and a live jaguar.
- July 23rd a Mexican naval infantry unit detained four individuals said to be members of Los Zetas criminal cartel in Puebla state, and seized quantities of drugs, cash and weapons. The detainees were identified as William de Jesus Torres Solorzano, Yanela Perez Vargas, Felipe de Jesus Cortez Sanchez and Jesus Jimenez Lopez Germain. Marines also seized two rifles, three handguns, four weapons magazines, two hand grenades, 230 round of ammunition and one kilogram of cocaine. Cash seized included USD $830,000 (MX $10,987,788.00) and MX $950,000.00 (USD $71761.48).
- In two separate operations, Mexican naval infantry forces detained five individuals said to be members of the Los Zetas criminal cartel in Veracruz state July 23 and 24th, seizing more then MX $30 million in foreign currency.. The detainees were identified as Rafael Antonio Medina Rea, Ricardo Romero Fuyivara, Jesus Rosas Ibarra, Ruiz Feliciano Atilano and Rafael Soliz. Contraband seized included two handguns, five hand grenades, four vehicles and communications gear. Cash was seized in two lots, the first USD $1,610,890.00 (MX $21,325,445.00) and the second of USD $730,980.00.00 (MX $9,675,741.08)
Badanov's Burnt Blunt Special (Triple Special Edition)
- Soldiers with the 2nd Military Zone incinerated drugs at a military base in Aguaje of Tuna in Baja California July 25th. A total 890.547 kilgrams of marijuana and 2,708 kilograms of methamphetamine were destroyed.
- In Santa Maria del Oro, Nayarit state, soldiers with the 13th Military Zone incinerate quantities of drugs July 25th. 789.65 kilograms of marijuana and 23.6 kilograms of marijuana seeds were destroyed.
- Near Guayamas Sonara, Mexican naval personnel incinerated 8,703 ki8lograms of marijuana July 28th.