Last week it was the Mexican agency SEDENA who reported the NL massacre was the work of CDG.
One could see a hedging in the major news sources of Mexico over the weekend. Expressions such as "reportedly of CDG" then shifting to "of a criinal organization". For their part Universal presented at the end of last week the possibility that the captured "Loco" was perhaps "Loko" the criminal reported killed in 2011.
Today it is SIEDO, another federal agency, who in their presentation declared the following:
Cadereyta• May 21, 2012 - 7:10 am During the presentation of Jesus Elizondo Daniel Ramirez, Brigadier General Edgar Villegas Meléndez Ruiz explained that "El Loco" was ordered to dump the bodies in the central plaza of Cadereyta.
The killing of 49 people in Cadereyta, Nuevo Leon, was ordered by the leader of Los Zetas and the second in command of the criminal organization, Heriberto Lazcano Lazcano "The Lazca" and Miguel Angel Trevino Morales, "The Z40" with the intention of blaming the criminal organizations operating in the area of the country to create a climate of instability in the region, as reported by the deputy chief of staff operating the Ministry of Defence, Brigadier General Edgar Villegas Ruiz Melendez.
In presenting Jesus Elizondo Daniel Ramirez "El Loco", who is one of those allegedly responsible for the implementation of the 49 people whose bodies were dismembered and dumped in the town of San Juan, the General said that it was reported that the order of his superiors to leave the bodies in the plaza of the town of Cadereyta.
While reading a statement on the premises of the SIEDO, the military said that "El Loco" also stated that this action was endorsed by the head of the Zetas in Nuevo Leon, known as "El Morro" so they had to coordinate with a guy nicknamed "El Camaron" (the shrimp) because it was going to deliver the bodies to be dumped on the main square along with a manta.
"This was part of a strategy to blame for such acts antagonistic to criminal organizations, it could be augmented by placing mantas around the country, disputing of such facts to cause confusion in the authorities and public opinion.
"Likewise, said a representative of "Camaron" "known as" El Bocinas" as quoted in the village of Los Herreras, he was hired to attain 30 to 49 bodies, which were transported by several trucks.Due to the likely consequences that would trigger an event of this nature against him and contrary to their heads, "El Loco" and his companions left the bodies where they were later located by the authorities and not in the plaza.
Also as part of the maneuver ordered by "The Lazca" and Treviño Morales, "Los Zetas" was a broadcast over the Internet a video where there are details of the event, where "El Bocinas" in charge of filming and who is listening to signals to those who participated.
Meanwhile the Attorney General's Office requested the detainment of "El Loco" for 40 days, on charges of organized crime, against health, violation of the General Law on Firearms and Explosives, as well as resource operations illegal proceeds.It is noteworthy that the detainee was assured a rifle 7.62 mm caliber, 10 thousand dollars in cash and various envelopes containing marijuana.
This reporter is frustrated and not entirely convinced of the "facts" , could this truly be the historical account? Yes. Could it be a ploy to complete the investigation in a matter of days because of the upcoming election? Yes. Could it be CDG twisted facts as planned if apprehended? Isn't there easier ways for Zs to disrupt plazas? Definitely. I am just not convinced completely of any scenario at this moment.
Sources used for this post: Milenio and El Diario