A total of ten individuals were murdered in ongoing drug and gang related violence in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, according to Mexican news accounts.
- Three unidentified men were shot to death at a residence in Monterrey Saturday afternoon. The shooting took place at 1445 hrs near the intersection of calles Luis Mora and Juan Guzman in Monterrey in the Sarabia colony. A fourth victim, an unidentified female was also found wounded by gunfire at the residence. Several 9mm spent shell casings were found at the scene. Reports say the residence was used for the selling of drugs.
- An unidentified man in his 20s was found shot to death in Monterrey Saturday night. The victim was found dead in the street at around 2230 hrs hear the corner of Privada Palmas and Calles Rosa in the Moderna colony.
- An unidentified man in his late 30s was found shot to death in Monterrey Sunday. The victim was found in Independencia colony near the intersection of calles Oscar Guerrero and Guanajuato.
- Three unidentified men in their 20s were shot to death Saturday night in San Nicolas de la Garza. The victims were in an apartment drinking near the intersection of calles Jesus Lopez Lira and Ejercito Constitucionalista in Constituyentes de Queretaro colony when two armed suspects burst into their residence and shot them. About a dozen AK-47 assault rifle spent shell casings were found at the scene.
- An unidentified man in his 40s was found shot to death in Juarez Saturday night. The victim was found around 1930 hrs laying face down on the road leading to Apodaca. The victim has been tortured and shot several times. A blanket colloquially known as a narcopinta was left at the scene but its contents were not disclosed.
- An unidentified man in his 50s was shot to death Saturday night in Monterrey around 2100 hrs. The victim was a client at the Centro de tratamiento contra las adicciones Adiccenter AC drug rehabilitation center near the intersection of calles Tapia and Villa Gomez, where two armed suspects removed him from the center and shot him.