Sunday, July 7, 2019

Cancún QR: 5 Arrested for Mass Kidnapping of 30 at Call Center

Yaqui for Borderland Beat from: AristeguiNoticias
        Arrested for massive kidnapping in Cancun related to homicides: QR Prosecutor's Office

The criminal group that perpetrated the kidnapping of 30 workers from a call center in Quintana Roo is related to an attack on five people, Quintana Roo prosecutor Óscar Montes de Oca reported.

The five arrested for the kidnapping of workers in a call center in Cancun are related to the armed attack on a vehicle in which five people were traveling 15 days ago, Quintana Roo prosecutor Óscar Montes de Oca reported.

The people are workers of a call center in the municipality of Benito Juárez; the most direct line of investigation indicates a possible "revenge" among the partners of the place, according to authorities.

Alberto Capella, secretary of public security of Quintana Roo, reported the rescue of a group of 27 people who were kidnapped in the municipality of Benito Juárez.

The State Prosecutor's Office said at a press conference that in the operation, where elements of state security and the National Guard participated,  5 "heavily armed" people were arrested.

Authorities also explained that there were originally 30 people deprived of their liberty, however three of them had already been released by their captives; the rest are in good health, they explained.

" 25 people deprived of their liberty have already been rescued in good health. Our acknowledgment to the State Attorney's Office and to the corporations that participated, " the secretary of state security said on his Twitter account.

According to the Prosecutor's Office, the victims, who work in a call center dedicated to the sale of vacation packages, were approached by eight armed individuals, who transferred them to a house where they were held.

Unknown persons left the place with the employees, "without warning signs or violence or the presence of weapons; until now, his whereabouts are unknown, "said the Prosecutor's Office.

According to the authorities, the strongest line of investigation "is derived from differences between the two sole partners due to lack of payment and labor abuse between the employees and one of the partners.

According to the Prosecutor's Office, the victims, who work in a call center dedicated to the sale of vacation packages, were approached by eight armed individuals, who transferred them to a house where they were held.

Unknown persons left the place with the employees, "without warning signs of violence or the presence of weapons; until now, his whereabouts are unknown, "said the Prosecutor's Office.

According to the authorities, the strongest line of investigation "is derived from differences between the two sole partners due to lack of payment and labor abuse between the employees and one of the partners, from whom they separated approximately 15 days ago", so that the kidnapping may have been motivated by "revenge." 

The men who took the employees also took three cars and a motorcycle owned by the people who worked in the establishment.

In an interview with Aristegui en Vivo , the Prosecutor said security cameras had captured the photograph of one of the assassins involved in the attack , which was presented to the victims of the kidnapping, confirming that it was the same.

"It is a criminal group of danger that has violent antecedents, that leads us to determine that (the victims) were at a high level of risk."

Montes de Oca said that the five detainees could face charges for the crime of kidnapping , although they have not asked for a ransom for the release of the workers deprived of their liberty.
Víctor "N", Álvaro "N", Gustavo "N", Jan "N" and Jorge "N" are the 5 likely responsible for the events that occurred on Tuesday night in Region 524 in # Cancún . pic.twitter.com/1Im7sF9l3l

- Attorney General QR (@ FGEQuintanaRoo) July 3, 2019

He also clarified that 30 workers were kidnapped and taken to  a safe house in the municipality of Benito Juárez, but three of them were released just before the operation by which the group of 27 employees was remitted, seven of them women and the rest men , with an average age between 20 and 30 years.

Until now, the patrimonial issue is the most solid line of the Quintana Roo Prosecutor's Office, explained its owner. "In the interview, none of them reported having received previous threats, no request for an extorsion fee," he added.

He argued that it could be a difference between the owners of the company , according to the statements of a partner who was kidnapped and taken to a separate room of the employees. The other partner has been fully identified and is already being sought by the investigating authorities.

In the place were secured five AR-15 type long guns and two short ones, 9 mm caliber, loaders and cartridges.

"It was a delicate moment for families, a critical moment for the State," said prosecutor Óscar Montes de Oca.

8 comments:

  1. When violent deadly criminals are caught in the act in the Philippines the survivors are marched out in the street and summarily executed while being filmed for the government and public. Crime has plunged 70% and the voting public is likely to re-elect Rodrigo Duterte for life. No more amparos. No more thousand rounds exchanged then child killers paying off judges. Shoot at a cop or kill the innocent and your ass is grass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 11:25 "presidente" Duterte himself is a drug addicted murdering asshole, his state sponsored terrorism has failed. Iserably at making his victims looks like "decent" because they are just poor people who barely make enough to eat and survive in a society where not everybody is pretty enough to work as a highly paid prostitute for the foreign tourists. But sure, streets look cleaner now, tourist hotels look brighter, the poorer stay away...

      Delete
    2. Not country is safe live your life's..

      Delete
  2. thats what happens when these fuckers dont want to get a real job and end up selling bogus packages and scamming boor senior citizen or stupid US citizens for the little money they have. one of the parthners probably split from the bigger group for whatever reason and thought he would send a msg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about Cancun being safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one spectacular kidnapping, almost as spectacular as the attack suffered by Capella, "EL Rambo De Tijuana" years ago in Tijuana by 250 sicarios with "mochinegans" he and his untrained rifle repelled...
    Could be one more fabrication of his to impress the Guardia Nacional, he wanted to have Mando Unico by any means necessary, under his command, but got Guardia Nacional he will not boss around as SSP of the state.
    Too much coincidence both happen at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 1 keep kidnapping a day is not profitable let's do 30.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, refer to policy for more information.
Envía fotos, vídeos, notas, enlaces o información
Todo 100% Anónimo;

borderlandbeat@gmail.com