[Subject Matter: BCS, Sinaloa Cartel, Fuerza Especiales de Damaso
Recommendation: Otis: reading my articles 1-7 entitled Seido Target Hitmen in BCS will give a good grounding to understand this conflict, see link to part 5].
The wave of executions in the last few days are a product of a declared war between Jose Francisco Ojeda Torres "El Pepillo" and Felipe Eduardo Guajardo Garcia "El 28" for control of narco trafficking in the Southern zone of La Paz....
ZETA Investigations and cortesia
While the electoral process of 2015 is fully under way, has thrown a division between the criminal cells of Damaso Lopez Nunez "El Licencicado" and his son Damaso Lopez Serrano "El Mini Licenciado", of the Sinaloa cartel, said elements of the Federal Police, Military, and Intelligence.
It has been coming since the 16th of January, after which the heads of " Las Fuerzas Especiales de Damaso", Jose Fernandez Torres Montenegro alias Jose Francisco Ojeda Torres "El Pepillo" and Felipe Eduardo Guajardo Garcia "El 28", they had, according to informers in the Police and Army, a fierce discussion after the death of innocent civilian identified as Humberto Juarez Lucero, 54 years of age, who was shot to death while relaxing in his house with his wife, localised in la Calle Bernardo Maldonaldo between Luis Barajas and Enrique Borstel in the Revolution Colonia.
Informers of Federal and Military intelligence, suspect that "El Mini Licenciado" couldn't maintain control of the criminal cells that he sent to fight for the narco trafficking plaza, who had tried to seize the north and south zones of La Paz, after being under the dominion of Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada.
The division in this criminal group, characterised by their high level of aggression, stayed marked on the 5th of April, when after perpetrating the kidnapping, torture and assassination of a narco trafficker from the crew of "El 28" identified as Fernando Antonio Alvarado, whose body was located on a local road to Los Arenales in the creek "El Cajoncito" in La Paz.
Four days after, on the 9th of April, sicarios of "El 28", kidnapped, tortured and assassinated and wrapped in a bag, a drug dealer of "El Pepillo". His remains were discovered in the Calle Coromuel between the California breach, and the Riverpalacios of fraccionamiento Antonio Alvarado.
Following investigations of the PGJE, the narco trafficker, identified as Jonathon Alejandro Perea Perez "El Chilango" was kidnapped and shot in a zone controlled by Fernando Antonio Alvarado.
The bodies of operators of the criminal cells of one and another band, started to appear rapidly, with shooting on all sides. Some with signs of torture and others simply executed. At the close of this edition, there have been 15 deaths in the last four weeks.
* On the 12th of April there appeared two dead bodies. The first, even though not identified, was found in a clandestine grave in the Zone Campo de tiro of Los Gavilanes, the modus operandi has made the investigators believe that "El Pepillo" is responsible for the crime.
The second was identified as Jose Rene Cajero, kidnapped in Los Cabos and assassinated in a breach in the Colonia Calafia de La Paz. After inquiring in his department and after obtaining some evidence and testimony from witnesses, they arrived at the conclusion that the attackers were sicarios in the service of "El 28".
* On the 17th of April a new corpse was discovered with signs of torture on the highway La Paz to Los Planes, who at the close of the edition was unidentified.
* On 21st of April Daniel Adrian del Valle Garcia, was executed with two shots to the head, and who according to Agents of investigation at the PGJE, was a narco trafficker in the service of "El 28". The youth of 24 years of age was kidnapped in Calle 38 between 24 "A" and 22 of the Campestre de El Mezquitito Colonia. The two shots were delivered by a 9mm pistol.
* On the 22nd of April, a new armed attack shook the streets of La Paz. Two narco traffickers were executed by gun fire in the Calle Isla Coronado, between Miramar and Marea in the Miramar Colonia. The victims, named Edriel Cota Cabrera "El Chamuco" and Jose Antonio Garcia Lucero "El Tony" or "El Pepe", they were identified as drug dealers of "El Pepillo".
* On the 23rd of April, the tranquility of the Barrio Las Palmitas del Poblado de El Pescadero was interrupted when, in the middle of the darkness, the Boss of this plaza was killed by gunfire, he was Martin Antonio Flores Salazar "El Chapo". The attackers of the criminal boss were identified as people of "El 28", they shot "El Chapo" with more than thirty rounds from AK47 and AR15 assault rifles.
* On the 27th of April, two attacks were perpetrated simultaneously in two different Colonias, resulting in the assassination of two drug dealers in the service of "El 28".
The first was identified as Marco Antonio Bianchi Fierro "El Bianchi", executed in the Calle Municipio Libre between Allende and Juarez, in the Guerrero Colonia of La Paz
The second, Manuel Alejandro Santana Gamez "El Concha" or "El Fenchi", the last in the Calle Tuna between Santo Tomas of Aquino and Bordo de Contencion, in the San Agustin Colonia.
* At the close of this edition, 29th of April there are another 3 criminals that have been assassinated.
The first, a drug dealer identified as Noe Daniel Alvarado Cortes "El Cholo", executed inside his house on Calles 1 and 6 of Jerico Colonia. Inside the house they found packages of drugs, money and some Marijuana plants.
The primary investigations indicate that he was a drug dealer in the service of "El Pepillo".
The second and third, identified as Manuel Salvador Cota Olachea and Jesus Pablo Pena Lara, they were travelling aboard a Cherokee Jeep colored blue when they were attacked in Calle Michoacan and Josefa Ortiz, in the Pueblo Nuevo de La Paz Colonia.
At the base of preliminary investigation of the PGJE, the deceased were identified as responsible for fixing and repairing vehicles used in crimes by "El 28".
The majority of the analysis on the criminal organisation about the assassinations of criminal cells of one side or another, pointedly have made a rupture inside the Fuerza Especiales de Los Damaso.
According to a SEIDO agent, the wave of narco trafficking crimes in the last few days could be part of a struggle between "El 28" and "El Pepillo", who apparently are fighting to gain control of the South zone plaza of La Paz.
The former allies, who have come together to secure the North zone from the cells of Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada who they face today.
According to Federal and Military reports, groups within the structure of the Sinaloa Cartel plaza currently fighting for narco trafficking are:
*Jose Fernando Torres Ojeda "El Pepillo" South zone plaza boss.
* Luis Antonio Montoya Beltran "El Montoya" or "El Artisita", boss of the North zone plaza and successor to Rolando Gonzalez Moreno "El Compadron".
* Felipe Eduardo Guajardo Garcia "El 28", the three are fighting for control of both North and South zone plazas.
The theory of the SEIDO investigative Agent is that they are fighting for control and in the wake of executions and assassinations will remain until any of the three leaders of the Sinaloa cartel structure can overcome the others.
That is, two of the groups involved in the fight definitely end up tired or are undermined by lack of resources and end up leaving the state.
And it is this narco war that started on 31st of July of 2014, appears to have no end.
Until this moment and according to the latest accounts of ZETA, the total death toll is 94, distributed in the same manner.
* 53 in La Paz, Todos Santos, El Pescadero, Los Barriles and Los Planes in 2014.
* 34 so far in 2015, 15 of whom have been executed since the start of the electoral process that will end on June 7th almost to the point of one year anniversary of the start of the conflict.
* 7 in the Cities of San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas during the course of 2015.
In addition to the above figures there must be added 17 people listed as missing that have not appeared.
Original article in Spanish at Zetatijuana