The person in the video being interrogated is Jesus Navarro Arroyo, 65 years old, who resides in Matamoros Coahuila, a town not far from Torreon. He is the owner of a restaurant called "Los Alfredos", he gave his assurances that he has no connection with the Zetas.
He had been beaten and his left ear had been cut off. He was later executed. They tied him to a pole with barbed wire in full daylight right in the middle of the town, Gómez Palacio and was shot several times with high caliber weapons like AR-15.
Mr. Navarro Arroyo had been abducted since last Saturday and was a beloved retired teacher.
Key information from video:
What do the Preventive Police in Matamoros dedicate themselves?
In protecting the Zetas and abducting people.
The people he names as involved with the Zetas in Matamoros.
- Mr. Rosales "El Gato" .- Former Police Commander in Matamoros.
- "Beto Piña" man in charge of the gas station (in front of the CFE, and main plaza in Matamoros)
- Mr. Muñoz "El Mono" .- in charge of the gas stations near the entrance to Matamoros, lives in Saltillo Coahuila.
- "The Monchis" Eng .- The cousin of Muñoz. has a workshop and lives in Matamoros.
- Attorney Resales .- he was part of the police in Matamoros.
He assures that everyone Matamoros knows.
Places that he named as being involved with the Zetas.
- Bar Club 12 (In front of Bancomer, in downtown Matamoros)
- Mechanic shop "Los Arabes" in Matamoros (At the end of the Gas Station in Matamoros)
- The bars; "Las enramadas," "Forastero," "Cru2."
The videos were recorded on July 4, 2010 at around 7pm.